Site Acceptable Use Policy
Version Date: October 1, 2020
Introduction and Acceptance
This Policy sets out the rules for acceptable use of this website and all its pages and sub-domains (our site).
By using our site, you confirm acceptance of this policy and agree to comply with it. If you do not agree, you must not use our apps. We recommend that you print or store a copy of this policy for future reference.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
This Legal section of the Website is shared by a network of licensees using the trading name(s) referred to above. “We” “our” or “us” in this policy refers to the licensed business whose details are set out in the Legal section of the Website which linked you to this legal section or in the Order Form, legal document, or cross-reference or footer from the Eazi-Order licensee with whom you are dealing. We are responsible for this Website. You can contact us, including for any data protection or privacy related matters, at our registered office which is set out on our Website, email footers, legal documents and order forms or via the contact details set out on those.
We are also part of a network of licensees using the trading name(s) referred to above. We, our licensor, and all other licensees in the network have no responsibility or liability for other licensees, nor for their personnel. You should refer directly to the licensee you are dealing with (if not us) for any issues.
There are Other Terms that Apply
There are other terms and policies which also apply to your use of our apps including for example:
- Our Website General Terms, which set out the general terms that apply to any use of our apps and refer to copyright and that you agree to comply with when using our apps.
Who Can Use Our Apps
Our apps and our services are all aimed at business users over the age of 18 years old. If you are a personal or consumer user or under the age of 18 years old, you are not permitted to access or use our Website, online tools, software or social media pages and should cease to do so.
We do not allow use or viewing of our apps or services in or from any country or region where it would be illegal to do so for any reason (whether due to restrictions in place, data protection or privacy laws or otherwise). Please immediately cease use of this apps if that applies.
You may use our apps only for lawful purposes. You may not use our apps in any way:
- that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable people in any way
- for the purpose directly or indirectly of terrorism, violence or threats or promotion of these
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or mass communication (spam)
- to transmit knowingly any data or to send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, malware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to misuse or adversely affect the operation of any software, system, hardware, device or data
- to duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our apps in contravention of our Website General Terms
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our apps, any equipment, device or network on which our apps is stored, any software used in the provision of our apps or online tools or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our apps, including as possible examples chat rooms, forums, messaging services or platforms, file or document sharing or collaboration platforms, virtual meeting spaces and others. In addition, we may provide interactive online tools or software, all of which are subject to our Website General Terms as well as to any contract with us or client terms.
We will use reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our apps. We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of any service and, if so, the method and extent. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service on our apps.
We expressly exclude to the extent permitted by law our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our Content Standards, whether the service is moderated or not. If we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a way to contact the moderator if you have concerns.
These content standards apply to all material which you contribute or post to our apps (a “Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit not just to the letter. The standards apply to each part and the whole of any Contribution.
We will decide, in our sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches these Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts)
- be genuine (for example where it states opinions or makes representations)
- comply with the law applicable in the region and country where we are based (see Who We Are and with the law in any country from which it is posted or in which it is intended to be seen
A Contribution must not include, contain, refer to, promote or condone anything that:
- contains any advertising, publicity or promotion of any services, businesses, groups or web links to other apps or groups or organisations or businesses (whether for profit or not)
- is defamatory of any person or libellous
- is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- is bullying, insulting, intimidating or humiliating of any person
- contains sexually explicit material or any pornography
- contains violence or terrorist materials, news or propaganda
- contains a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that anyone to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism or violence
- advocates, promotes, incites anyone to commit or assists any unlawful, illegal or criminal act
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right
- is in breach of any applicable data protection or privacy laws in any jurisdiction
- is fraudulent, misrepresentative or is likely to deceive any person.
- breaches any legal duty including any statutory or contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- is in contempt of court
- is threatening, abusive or invades anyone’s privacy
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, cause anxiety or annoy any other person
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with anyone
- gives the impression that the Contribution comes from us, if this is not the case.
Breach of This Policy
Failure to comply with this Policy is a material breach of our Website General Terms See those terms for potential consequences and to report any breaches of this policy by others. We exclude (to the extent permitted by law) our liability for all action we may take or not take in response to breaches of this Policy.
Changes to This Policy
We keep this Policy under review. The date that it was last updated is set out below.
As a result of our reviews, we reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. The current version of this Policy is the one published at the relevant time on our website. Every time you wish to use our apps, please check this policy to ensure you understand the provisions that apply at that time.
© Eazi-Business Ltd 2020 – no copying permitted
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +44-116-296-2488
By mail: Eazi-Business Ltd, The Old School House, 65A
London Road, Oadby, Leicester. UK. LE2 5DN